[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]MitraSeva is a passionate endeavor to mobilize and network the volunteers and enablers amongst us, for enriching voluntary services to our community. As a (soon to be) registered charity, MitraSeva aims for only one thing: Service to our community with a spirit of friendship and joy. In this pursuit, with its focus firmly on unconditional service to all, MitraSeva seeks to work in consort with other organizations to generate synergies and goodwill.
Service to the Community
The services of MitraSeva are defined purely by the need of the community and by its needs of the hour.
- Focusing on our Seniors in particular, we learnt the importance of counselling, care, social visits, transport assistance, catering, social-media and digital awareness, outing, recreations and spiritual events.
- Interestingly, Seniors are keen to give their time, knowledge and experience to guide, mentor and support the youngsters which should be a rewarding across all ages of the Community.
MitraSeva runs regular activities and events that are meaningful, timely and useful to further enhance services and the community-spirit.
As a Volunteer, you have the generosity to offer your valuable time, expertise and efforts for the needs of those in the community, serving them with a spirit of Seva and joy!
- Whenever, and whatever, and wherever you are able to serve as a Volunteer, MitraSeva needs you.
- Perhaps you are already one of those with such generosity and purpose and quietly making a difference to those around you!
- Or you may be the one with a desire to enrich your life with such altruistic activities and seeking the company of others to support!
Volunteering not only makes a positive impact to those who we serve, it also transforms the life of the Volunteer.
- The NHS lists a number of health benefits relating to volunteering, including improved: quality of life, ability to cope and higher self-esteem.
- Action for Happiness list ten key ingredients for a happy and fulfilling life: giving, relating, exercising, awareness, trying out, direction, resilience, emotions, acceptance and meaning – which are there in voluntary services.
Join as our Volunteer. In return, we will enrich your contribution and help to enhance your skills through potential training opportunities.
“We have to have our own place to share and care for each other…. It is time that we all work towards this long-term goal….”